Thursday, August 2, 2007

Funday @ Sentosa

22July 2007
Rem I mentioned that this was a super packed weekend.

Friday: chalet & bbq at Changi to celebrate Andy Tan's bday.
Lots of fiery chilli sotong and chatted till like 1 plus. Again. Seems like my fridays always end around that time.

Sat: Tuition first thing in the morning. Rushed around for the wedding. After wedding dinner went for coffee with Stacia till midnight.

Sun: Wake up at 630am to go to church for the bus to Sentosa.

Our church organised this Funday @ Sentosa and booked the whole beach for us and our friends. We had a great time bonding with our cell members and even baked till we were all burnt. I think Pea got it the worse cos she literally laid under the sun to bake her skin.

Beach babes

Beach hunks


I even met my primary school friend Wanxia there. She was invited by another member from our church.




Gerald



Isn't he charming? Everytime I look at him i feel like having bbs.

No comments: