Thursday, August 2, 2007

Church gym @ Blk 574

Monday was gone case. Not only was i unable to wake up at 6am, but we (both of us) slept till 2 plus afternoon. Cos it was like accumulated from Friday right up to Sunday and we were so dehydrated from the Funday @ Sentosa.

Wednesday was my first time to our church gym at Blk 574. For those of us who've heard the love story between me and lao gong, he was once a fitness instructor at California Fitness. So from now onwards, we will go 574 on wednesdays to be the fitness instructors there. I'm lao gong's assistant and will be helping him with the female trainees. I'm so glad lao gong gets me involved in all his ministries. Then I never have to wonder what he's doing outside or pine for him at home. Best of all I get to spend even more time with lao gong and as we work together, our relationship grows to another level.

And i get to work on my butt too!

No comments: