Thursday, June 7, 2007

Nails, nails and more nails

Black base with pink petals on white petals
How can a married woman not be xin fu when you have your lao gong to do your nails for you? Yes, the cutting, shaping, buffing, polishing, artwork, and final laquer is all painstakingly done by my very own BI!!! Thank you lao gong! You always give me the best of yourself, see even the flowers are duo-toned. Each petal is intricately drawn by him and upon drawing, another colour is drawn ontop of the base petal so that it looks more 3-D. You can only see a clearer view of the duo-tone on the topmost nail. Nice right..hehe

I'm sorry I don't have a better pic of this. Forgot to take a proper pic of this one but it's my fav so i couldn't resist inserting this pic in. =P It's actually maroon base with pink and red flowers .



Metallic green with flowers again



A twist of french mani with greenish gold as the base





This is the latest set of mani and pedis done by lao gong.
There were more designs done by lao gong but it was only recently I started collecting pictures of them. I'll try to update my nail collection to share with ya all k =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did he go learn nail art before???
You are ONE LUCKY WOMAN...
omg.. i can't imagine bf or husband doing so much pedi/manicure for his special one...XIN FU!!

Hui Ling said...

haha no he didn't learn. just practise n watch how others do it. intially he started with nail painting only and then slowly add on more advanced stuff =P