Monday, June 11, 2007

My fav shoe (besides my wedding shoe)


Isn't this pair of shoes beautiful?! We had run out in between my tuition to go for a Victoria Secrets-cum-Zara sale near Raffles Hotel but the clothes were dated and expensive so we left the place within a short while and went shopping at Raffles City instead. Lao gong noticed that Aldo was having a sale and he knows I like their shoes. I was hesitant to go in cos I didn't want to get another pair of Aldo shoes. I'm the kind who's very happy with a pair of $30 heels but I didn't want to disappoint LG so i went in with him. He spotted this pair of shoes that we saw a few months back. We had bought another pair of heels instead of this pair then cos this was very ex $189 and I was more drawn to the 41/2 inch heels on another pair of shoes. Lao gong turned over the shoe and saw that the price had dropped to $132 and he gave me that look. I felt guilty for even thinking about buying another pair of Aldos but LG says that the pair we bought previously can only be worn at functions cos it's too outrageously high so he wants to buy a pair of Aldo practicals for me. So i tried it on and turned out that it was the last pair and fitted me exactly and LG says he likes it alot. So we came out with this pair of 4 inch red patent heels encrusted with dark red and white crystals on the front. I was still feeling bad about it but LG says that God wanted to bless me with this pair of heels otherwise how can it be so coincidental that
1) this was the pair that caught my fancy everytime we went
2) the last pair left was my size and
3)my size was a very common size which should have been snapped up at the early part of sales.

So i decided to take God's blessing as it is and thank Him (and lao gong) and be happy! =D hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,
wow so good can go shopping!!!!!! I also want. sob sob.....
btw.. of course u can put my link onto ur blog.
take care babe
Miin

Anonymous said...

haha you can also shop in vietnam ma. i'm sure there's lots of beautiful things for you to buy. i not only linked ur blog but also your wedding album hehe =P
Hui Ling