Monday, June 11, 2007

Candlelight dinner (without the candlelight)

Today lao gong did 2 things very sweet for me that almost made me cry.

1) He cooked beef steak for me.

2) He's still i n the middle of his proj I'll show u a pic of it later.
The past few days I've been whining abt the beef steak he cooked for me on Valentine's Day so this morning after he came back from gym and gave me my morning kiss, he broke the news that he was going to cook beef steak for me tonight. It was very very good...but...there wasn't any candlelight cos by the time he finished cooking, he was so hungry we just chop chop get down to eating. haha he's not a very romantic guy by nature but I know he's trying. And he tries very hard to make me happy. That in itself is already such a blessing...so it doesn't matter that he falls asleep watching romantic movies with me, that he didn't get down on bended knees to propose to me, that he buys me a stalk of flower rather than a bunch of flowers =)

No comments: