Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Potato Update

Remember me and lao gong like potatoes? Last week we were down with throat virus and for me I had throat + stomach virus so we felt very sick. Whole day no appetite but will be hungry at night.

So on Friday me and lao gong decided we were sick of resting at home so we went out and did some preparations for our supper that night.


Our Homecooked Supper
Seafood mushroom soup with Focaccia Bread and Garlic Mashed Potato
We fought over which mushroom soup to buy. I wanted seafood mushroom and he wanted garlic mushroom. Being the “Love your wife as yourself” husband that he is called to be, he let me have my seafood mushroom. During supper, I was enthusiastically trying to convince him that seafood mushroom is much tastier.As I was about to say
“Lao gong. This soup is really good eh. They give so many mushrooms!”
Lao gong said, “Did you get a lot of mushrooms? When I was scooping the soup I purposely gave you more mushrooms.”
That burst my bubble. But gave me another bubble. Lao gong’s so good to me. Give me more mushrooms…. =D

The garlic mashed potato is already very delicious by itself so it doesn’t need any gravy. However, the mashed potato that day was a little dry because lao gong didn't add enough milk so we couldn’t finish it. We got bored of it after a while and started playing with it.



It a snowman!
(Well potato-man actually)
It was one of my most satisfying supper, and we had a lot of fun laughing together and playing with our potato ;P
With God in the picture, married people can have loads of fun!

No comments: