Monday, October 15, 2007

Glow-In-The-Dark Pang-Sai

About 2 weeks ago, I woke to find that lao gong had already gone out. I vaguely remembered him giving me my morning kiss before he left so I wasn't surprised. However, when I walked further out into the living room, I saw that lao gong had let ah boy out to roam the whole house with ah ger. (When we're not watching over them, we will separate them using the living room and the study room). Then I saw a half-eaten green highlighter on the floor. I immediately turned and looked accusingly at the 2 culprits and scolded them while picking up whatever that was left.

Below are photos of their guilty looks. I was so amused that I quickly whipped out my Sony Ericsson and pretended to continue scolding them to capture their expressions.


Ah Boy not Daring to Look at Me

Ah Ger with her Sheepish Smile

I was quite angry with lao gong because I told him before not to leave the 2 of them in the same room unattended. Mummy knows best that 2 dogs together = Big Mischief. As I msged lao gong to tell him what happened, I tried my best to keep my emotions under control and not sound like I'm blaming him (when actually I am =P)


Me: Lao gong, ah boy and ah ger create trouble together. They took my green highlighter and ate it.
LG: Sorry. Next time I wouldn't do that again k.
Me: Ok. Nevermind la, at least now their pang-sai will glow in the dark.


Anyway, they didn't suffer from any side effects after chewing the cotton stick and sucking the green ink. To date, they have tasted antibiotics, highlighters, a remote control, pads (with blood- ah boy) pens, spectacles, a small glass cup (ger), money, tissue paper, and rubber bands used to be ah boy's favourite. After he stole 2 raw squids from Shawn's mum's kitchen, he seemed to think that rubber bands were squids too. Everytime a rubber band drops on the floor, me and ah boy will look at the floor, steal a glance at each other and dash for the band. Sometimes me or lao gong won, sometimes ah boy won. When he got hold of it, we would shout," Pui!". More often than not, he would quickly swallow it in one gulp before we were close enough to pull it out from his mouth.


There was another day where ah boy kept squatting and standing and it seemed like he was having constipation. On closer look, lao gong noticed a string hanging from his backside. That turned out to be the "sai" that ah boy couldn't get out. Lao gong pulled the string and out popped aaaaaaa balloon. Maybe ah boy thought that was the another "squid".

No comments: