Friday, July 6, 2007

Church gym + Nails Update

Today lao gong went to the new gym opened by our church to do a video for publicity and he told me it's verrrrryy nice. Hmm hope I'll get motivated to exercise now with a beautiful gym in our neighbourhood. Haha i seem to be totally opposite from my hubbi in terms of fitness. Tomorrow he's going to wake up at 7am to go to the sports council gym (not the church one cos they don't have enough free weights for him) and he promises to be back before I wake up so that I can see him the moment I open my eyes. So I decided not to sleep too early in case I open my eyes before he comes back.

Here's my nails update =)

French mani with metallic turquoise as the base.
My ex-student who's also one of our adopted children gave me this as part of my wedding present. So beautiful right this colour...thank you mel!


Black base with duo toned flower on the thumb.
The other fingers only have polka-dots because we were rushing for some appointment and lao gong didn't have time to draw flowers for the other nails. Looks quite retro though...


Latest french pedi with orangey gold base and glitter tips

Actually lao gong applied the magenta colour, the one that he applied during the last set of pedi. Then I reminded him that the most recent pedi he did was also in that colour so he applied another colour to mix with the magenta and created a new colour! Erm but i forgot what other colour he added to turn it into this. Anyway, moral of the story is lao gong is creative! Hehe thank you lao gong!

No comments: