Friday, September 14, 2007

Sally's new nicknames for us.

Today I read Sally's blog and realised we the Engs have a set of new nicknames. Mr Jin Wu Lark and Mrs Jin Bo Lark. Haha how apt the title. Yesterday we went to the gym. I went to my favourite machine for toning flabby byebye arms and slotted the pin into "2". The lightest possible weight, ie 1 slab of iron.

Lao gong, who has stopped working out for almost 2 months got inspired by me and felt that since he was there and there was only one other person there, he decided to make use of the time to work out too. He went to the chest machine, took out the pin and slotted it right at the bottom. 20 whole pieces of solid iron. For a moment I was worried that his face will burst when I saw the amount of exertion on his face. Haha next time take photo for you all to see.

No comments: