Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Eng Ah Ger

Hi my name is Ah Ger. I'm the pampered lady in the house. My brother ah boy has to do all kinds of funny things to make mum and dad give him titbits but i just have to appear beside him and look sweet to get whatever that he's been given. Though I know less tricks than him, don't you think I'm the more blessed one?





But mum says i frown too much. That's because I'm afraid of many things. Mum and Dad say maybe something happened to me when I was young but I can't really remember. All I know is that when I accidentally pee in the house, I don't get as much scolding as ah boy. I overheard them saying that I can't be scolded too much. I'm meant to be pampered and loved. Life's so good...





My favourite place is on mum's lap! I'm sp happy I can't keep my tongue in.















Actually i'm very mischievous too. See the white piece of cloth under my leg? It's actually the lining from dad's sports shorts. He seems to tear his clothes up all the time cos he forgets how big his muscles are and uses too much strength to wear his clothes. So his clothes tear quite easily. Mum gave it to us cos she knows we love anything with their smell and I won it from ah Boy.


See? I'm not that scardey cat. I love playing with ah boy and I don't mind him covering my whole face with his mouth.


This is dad squishing me when I was a puppy. Maybe that's why I can't seem to grow as big as my brother.

Hope you enjoyed reading my humble biography =)

No comments: