Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Church camp '08

I'm back from church camp. And I'm blogging. Finally. Late as usual. But better than never! Some photos to share just a fraction of how much I've enjoyed myself at this year's church camp. So sad the next combined church camp is going to be 2 years from now. Ah!!! I really really really hope it's gonna be at Times Square again. I still enjoy the ultra big hotel room with it's living area, bedroom, mini kitchen and mega toilet, the shopping, the street food, the Starbucks, the everything and everything.




At Foot Master
Clockwise from top left corner : Before our fish-foot experience, fishes feasting on Andy Quek's feet, hubby and me getting our feet washed so that we wouldn't poison the fishes too badly with our dirty feet.

Foot Reflexology after that My hubby, the sacrifical husband cum masseuse



Wendy's Cell, gathered here...below the Wendy poster...



Pearlyn piggy-backing me.
I was so worried that her bones would break! Look at how skinny her arms and legs are!




Me n hubby in our hotel room



Char Kway Tiao and Haams...Sedap.....
SIA gal very very happy with her haam

Family photo of our cell @ Supper!!!


Home Sweet Home!!!




No comments: