Thursday, May 15, 2008

Update 3

1) Hubby bought me a new toy. A Canon Ixus 75. Now i can take pictures with my beautiful camera!

2) Hubby bought me another new toy. A portable photo printer. Now I can print photos while on holiday, in any size I want, and even print photos in collage or with text and edits in it. Hee!

These are some photos we took with my new toy.









Haha i feel so blessed.... =)

3) I bought hubby a new toy, the O2 Zinc pda phone. I dropped hubby's Palm Treo and the LCD screen cracked. Hubby dropped it so many times and nothing happened. Don't know why I had to spoil the most expensive component when I dropped it. We still prefer the Palm but it cost almost the same to repair it and to buy a new phone.

4) While shopping for a new phone for hubby, I fell for pda phones. I was never a fan of handheld organizers and had always preferred the traditional pen and paper but somehow the pda thingy rubbed off me and I fell for the Palm Centro. I had to squash the urge to buy the phone without contract. It's one thing to receive pressies and another to ask for things. And it's a big waste of money to buy phones at retail prices. So yes, I just have to admire hubby's O2 zinc for now. Wo ren!!!!! Hubby if you're reading this, pls don't buy the Palm Centro for me hoh. It's really a waste of money. Besides, a better phone may come up when your contract expires =)

No comments: