Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A long overdue random post

What does this look like to you?
A normal stone?

Nope. It's a piece of my wall =(


Last year, as a "year-end bonus" for me, we bought a karaoke set. Finally! I had been waiting for a set for very long already cos I like to sing but hubby doesn't like so I cannot always drag him to kbox. The next day, hubby had to drill a hole into the wall to fix the brackets and the speaker on the topmost portion of our wall so that our small tv room wouldn't look so cramped. As the speaker was quite heavy, hubby decided to be more kiasu and drill a deeper hole into the wall.

As he drilled the hole using the electric driller, there was a sudden pok! sound and I went out to look and there on the floor was a few pieces of my beige wall from the other side, which is our study room! Ah bi drilled the hole so deep that the entire drill bit went into the wall!

I ran into our study room and saw a big gaping hole on the topmost part of the wall. But hubby fixed it up the next day with cement. Now there's no hole but a white patch over that area (cos we haven't bought beige paint to paint over it. When I saw what he did, I thought to myself, " Waaaaaa so hero...everything also know...from hanging speakers on the wall to fixing a hole in the wall."


Our secondhand BMB speakers


Our 1sthand Amplifier Mixer (Looks quite pro eh =P)

If you're reading this and are also interested to get one, can ask me for more details. We got ours at a very good deal cos we only bought a 1sthand amp mixer but 2ndhand speakers. Haha!

No comments: