Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Po Po Kay

This was my “hen” night. The conventional way was to do it in a club and have a night of wild fun but I prefer an evening of great food with great people. And my cell was the best people I could celebrate the end of my bachelorette life with! They bought haam, stingray, satay, chicken wings and more. All my fav food!



The evening continued with them listening to stories of all the things lao gong splurged on me for the wedding. look at Wendy's face. (so much $$$???) Who says men will treat you like grass after getting you?




This is the pair of shoes lao gong splurged on me for the wedding. He had it customized from Italy, according to my exact feet measurements and the exact heel height that I wanted. The heel is one whole metal piece. The brand is called Dance Naturals, and it’s meant for latin dance which means you can even run in them =)


This is the Swarovski necklace lao gong splurged on me. It was truly a blessing from God. Lao gong was just walking around shopping around to get a present for me and this piece (which is the piece I saw months ago and liked a lot) was on 50% discount. In the end it only cost him $300+.

No comments: